1. Exercise reduces our risk of dying prematurely.
2. Exercise reduces the risk of heart diseases, cancers (including colon, uterine and breast), stroke, diabetes, and arthritis
3. It helps us to lose weight, especially from excess body fat by decreasing our BMI (Body Mass Index). Reduces our total cholesterol and reduces the circulating levels of triglycerides in our blood and also increases our metabolic rate.
4. Exercise improves the functioning of our Immune System and also blood and oxygen circulation for our vital organs.
5. Prevents against type 2 diabetes by increasing our insulin sensitivity.
6. Increases our energy and endurance levels.
7. Exercise slows down the process of aging by improving our physical, mental, psychological and emotional well-being.
8. Exercise decreases the risk of developing many bones and joints diseases or disorders.
9. Helps even in enhancing creativity and imagination and also can improve mental vigor, including reaction time, acuity, and math skills.
10. Exercise can help us in providing physical and mental rejuvenation, thus making us feel good about ourselves and improving our esteem and confidence as well.
11. Exercise can boost our mood and it releases endorphins (chemical compounds produced in the brain), giving you an overall feeling of well-being. The same chemicals that being in love or eating chocolate includes.
12. Exercising can help you with your sleep. Just you have to know that if you exercise not long before you go to bed it may keep you awake. Experts say you should allow yourself about three hours between exercising and your bedtime.